Monday, January 12, 2009

Snowflakes

M picked out a few books from the library this week. We read this one "The Snowflake Sisters" the other day.



It's a cute little story about two snowflakes enjoying the sights and adventures of wintertime. One part in it described children playing in the park, trying to catch snowflakes on their tongues. Well, it snowed yesterday, and I found M outside trying to catch some herself. I thought it was too cute.



(Don't you just love the scarf? It was one of the first knitting projects I made.)



In the end, it was just easier to eat the snow from the ground, than from the sky.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I wish I could convince Emi to stop eating snow off the ground, but I don't think that's going to happen. Yesterday Emi was stressing out about the snow and wind blowing in her face, until I told her to stick her tongue out. That turned it right around.