Friday, January 2, 2009

Few Random Pics

Here it is: The First Picture of 2009!

We went over to my brother's home to bring in the new year. Nothing fancy, just family having fun; and watching the fireworks on Pikes Peak. Both Princesses M & A stayed up all the way until midnight. This is the drive home that night.

A couple other sleeping photos:

Alex was "putting M down for a nap"


It always amazes me how kids can sleep like this:


This was a little late in the taking, but I needed a 3 month old pic of Baby A


And of course, if I take a pic of A then M must be in a pic too. Here's my little poser:

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hello you guys!!! We got your Christmas card and letter so I was able to find your cute blog!! It's great to see that you are doing well, and your daughters are beautiful.

I'll bookmark your page so I can stalk you more often - it is great to see you!