Sunday, September 11, 2011

Labor Day

We opened up our home for labor day to host the first, of hopefully many, family game afternoon.  We invited 2 families that were old friends and 1 family we had just met the day before.  We shared a BBQ, potluck snacks, good conversation, and a game of Settlers of Catan.  It was crazy crowded in our little house, but nobody seemed to mind.  The adults played games, while the kids played together and with the dogs in the backyard. 

And yes you heard me right.  There are dogs at my house right now.  Those who know me, know that I'm not a dog person.  However, my mother-in-law, Lynda has two shih-tzu dogs, who had puppies in Maryland.  She stopped by here on her way to Mexico and asked if we could take over the selling of 2 of them.  The puppies were so cute that we agreed.  If they would stay that cute and little forever, I might allow them to stay, but since no puppy stays little forever...Anyone want to buy an adorable puppy?  Please! 


Princess M is loving having them here for now though. 

No comments: