Monday, September 24, 2012

A Mermaid Birthday

The later end of September brought a double birthday for Banana Girl and Alex.  This year was a "friend party" year and Banana Girl chose to have mermaids as her theme.  I had a lot of fun preparing the food and Mermaid tale towels for the girls and we had a great time partying at the pool.  Unfortunately, Alex had a class for his work and ended up missing the whole party.  I made him his favorite meals that day and had a little family party for him that night.



Here are the results of Banana Girl's Annual Birthday Interview:

Age: 4

Favorite Color: Yellow

Favorite Toy:  Merlia Doll, Big Ariel Doll, Mermaids, Cinderella doll

Favorite Movie:  Tangled, Beauty & Beast, & Brave

Favorite Song: "Slippin Through My Fingers", "Honey, Honey" (both by Abba), & "I Like to Look for Rainbows" (Primary Song Book)

Favorite TV Show: My Little Pony

Favorite Clothes: Black, sparkly dress

Favorite food to eat: Zucchini Bread (w/chocolate chips), Ramen Noodles, and Mac & Cheese

Do you collect anything: No

Best Friends: Lacy, Julie, Lexie, Mazzy, and Hannah

What do you love about yourself?  My special things, toys.  I'm a good friend.  Good colorer.

What do you love about each person in our family? Daddy: always does what I want to do.  He loves me sooo much.  Mommy: She likes to sing with me.  She loves to take me places and loves my favorite color.  Princess M: She loves to play with me.  She teaches me to read and do ballet.  Little Mouse: She plays pink-a-boo, she laughs when I'm silly.

Why do you want to go to school?  I want to learn stuff about school.

Who is your teacher?  Princess M

Favorite thing to do with Mom:  Mommy & Daughter Dates

Favorite thing to do with Dad:  Daddy & Daughter Dates

If you had a day alone with Mom and Dad, what would you do?  Play princesses & princes

What is something funny that Mom/Dad say?  "I wish that you were a little Boo Boo."

Best thing you have learned this year:  to be like a princess.

What makes you most proud?  Giving people presents

What makes you happy? Playing with friends & swimming

What makes you laugh or smile?  I don't know

What makes you sad?  Mommy or Daddy doesn't let me go in the car with them.

Where would you like to go on vacation this year?  a park or McDonalds

What are some of your wishes for this year?  Wish for no time-outs.  Wish that it was Christmas.

What is your testimony of Jesus Christ?  He loves me.

What do you want to be when you grow up?  an adult & a mommy

Is there anything that you've never told me that you want to tell me now? no

Is there anything that you've never asked em that you want to ask me now?  no.

No comments: