Sunday, September 30, 2012

One of Those Days

I walked out of the computer room to find this:






I'm thankful that at the sight I didn't blow my top, but instead saw the humor and ran for the camera.  She was having so much fun, and her little footprints were precious.  I cleaned it up with a smile.

That very same day, I walked into my craft room to find this:


 What you see here is about 1/4 of the packing peanuts that were scattered in this room as the children swam in them.  I did not feel quite so humorous about this one.  And I wasn't feeling up to cleaning it either.  I shooed the children out of the room, turned off the light, shut the door, and tried to pretend that the mess did not exist for a while.  (I don't think I got around to cleaning that one for several weeks.)

No comments: