Sunday, January 24, 2010

I wish I had a working camera!!

I braided Banana Girl's hair for the first time today!

Now I know you're glancing above at the picture at the top of this blog and thinking, "What hair?" Well she's got this tuft of hair about the size of a quarter that grows right at the base of the back of her head, where her neck begins. And it's about 2 inches long. How weird is that?

Yes, I know, my cute little baldy, actually has a mullet. Should I be ashamed for her and chop it off? No, instead I braided it in church today when she was distracted enough to hold still. And being, tiny & frizzy, it stuck straight out. The 11 year old girls next to me couldn't stop laughing. Poor girl. Mom's already getting great enjoyment at her expense.

Wish you could've seen it.

No comments: