Sunday, August 11, 2013

Busy Week

Princess M started her first week of 2nd grade.  His a pic of her first day.

Funny Girl started swim lessons Mon-Thur for 2 weeks.

She's doing fantastic and is already swimming across the short end of the pool after only a couple days.

Both girls have started ballet lessons twice a week as well.  And Funny girl has started a preschool group 2 days a week.  So we're pretty busy every day now.  Alex took the week off to help me out with the new baby; this week would have been a lot harder without all his help.  He starts back to work on Tuesday and it's all me from here on out.  Thankfully, I'm feeling a lot better than I was a week ago, so I should be ok.  I ordered a baby wrap yesterday.  Can't wait for it to come in the mail.  Hopefully, that'll help me get a lot more done.

Funny Girl got a hold of the camera and took probably over 100 photos of her sister and random objects around the house.  I deleted most of them; however, she did get a fantastic photo of Monkey:
I just love her smile!

More swim lesson photos

Way to go girl!!!



No comments: