Sunday, October 4, 2009

July Pics

Princess M LOVES Movies! She went through a phase where she wanted to act out everything she saw on the tv for a while. I knew what movie she had seen by what stunts she wanted to pull afterwards. Several I had to nip in the bud and then endure all the why's afterwards. This one I didn't catch until it was too late.


Anyone want to guess what movie she had just watched before taking the red marker to her sister's face?


If you haven't seen "Nanny McPhee", it really is a fun film (and who doesn't love Collin Firth?) Just be sure to hide the markers afterwards.


M discovered the joy of waterslides this summer.


She's quite the bullet. Fastest kid on the slides.


This one was bitter cold, but she still loved it!

We attended our family reunion this month too. Unfortuneately I didn't get any pictures on my camera. I'll have to get copies of those my sister-in-laws took.

No comments: