Wednesday, April 8, 2009

AWOL

ok, so I've gotten out of the habit of writing. I miss it. I'll see if I can get back into it again. I got all the taxes done. Wahoo!!. Looking forward to the refund. I've also been busy getting our quickbooks running and trying to get a working budget going (Conference inspired me to start a GOOD budget. I've always been really good at tracking expenses, but never so great at planning and Keeping a budget.) And on top of it all we've all gotten colds AGAIN! This has been a killer winter.

And honestly, I've been spending most of my free time lately discovering ribbons. I've found some really cute patterns for hair bows and clippies. I've been learning a lot lately and researching the cheapest places to get materials, etc. I'm seriously considering starting a little web store and selling at craft fairs.

Here's a pic of some of the creations I've made so far, and I've got a ton of ideas I haven't even started yet.




I'm having a lot of fun with it, so I'm thinking it might be a successful venture. In any case, I'm able to make cute things for Princess M very cheap. Let me know what you think. Would you buy a cute ladybug or bumble bee for $4.00?

Here's Princess M doing her own princess hair.

No comments: