Tuesday, February 17, 2009

More Dos and Lots of Pics

I found this picture taken a while ago of the last time Princess M got caught in my makeup.


The other day I taught M how to use a mouse and found her a couple free online toddler games on the Internet. She LOVED it and asks to play her games everyday now.


She also LOVES to get her "princess" hair done every day. I've been excited to try out all these new hairstyles on her. Inspired by a lovely, homemade gift M received for her birthday (the cute silver flower you can see below,) and the new excitement over "princess hair", I bought a few plain metal clips and pulled out the hot glue and old, fake flowers we have around the house. We spent a fun afternoon creating new hair clips. I thought they turned out really neat. You can see M wearing one below.


Here's some of her more recent dos:










This is the do Baby A is sporting these days:

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Those flowers are soooo cute!!! And I love the heart-shaped hair style, just in time for Valentine's Day!

And of course, Baby A's hair do is a classic!