Sunday, August 5, 2007

Welcome to our Blog!!!

Well, here we are. I guess I've never thought of myself as a blogger; however, I'm beginning to think it might be a good way to keep in touch with family and friends, share pics, and journal all at once. (Three things at which I've been notoriously bad in the past.) It may just bore you to tears, but then again, you don't have to visit if you don't want to.

This first post is really just to get things started. You'll have to tune in later for the family update to come. We just returned home from a family reunion, and we're on our way to visit Lynda, Alex's Mom, in Mexico this week. So I should have plenty to write about.

(So how do you end these things anyway? "Sincerely?" "The End?" "Catch you later?' Do I sign my name? Or do I just stop writing and leave us all wondering if I was actually done or not?)

FYI: A big thank you to my former mission companion, Jana Norman, for sending me her blog and starting me thinking about this in the first place.

No comments: