Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lost Momentum

Well, it finally happened. My computer died. It's been on the way out for a while, so it wasn't too big of a surprise. Luckily the hard drive was still available and alex had an old laptop I could use and transfer all the really important stuff to, until I could get my computer up and running again. However, as luck would have it, just as I got the info transferred and the laptop ready for use, it died too.

I was so proud that I had gotten into a regular habit of blogging, and then I was cut off. Now I've had the laptop back for over a week and I haven't blogged anything in over a month. Not for a lack of things to say. Let me just fill in the highlights with a few of the best pictures.

Halloween was fun. M had been looking forward to it for over a month. She wore a tinkerbell outfit to the ward party and chose the pumpkin again for trick or treating. She and Alex had a blast going home to home, and she came home with an entire bucket full of candy.


She especially developed an affinity to skeletons this year (thanks to "The Nightmare before Christmas". So much so that she chose to have Halloween again for her birthday party. It made for cheap supplies when I could buy all the stuff for her party the day after Halloween. We served lots of spooky treats and all the kids came in costumes. Everyone had a great time. And M is now 3 years old.

No comments: